Nazareth


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » Haifa District » Haifa
November 25th 2015
Published: November 25th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi all!

I had an amazing experience in Nazareth last week with my friend Laura, her mom, and her grandma. We took the bus to the old city in Nazareth early in the morning and toured it for the day. We got to see the Basilica of the Annunciation, the Church of Saint Joseph, the ancient village of Nazareth, the market place, and a Greek Orthodox church. We had such a good time there. Nazareth is a beautiful town. There are tons of trees and hills. The buildings there look old, but that's what makes it such an interesting looking place. The churches were incredible. The amount of detail that goes into pretty much everything in them is amazing. I took as many pictures of them as I could, and I will post more on Facebook. The market place was also really fun. It is interesting because Nazareth has a majority Arab population so the market was full of Arabic foods, huka pipes, and souvenirs. The people there were really nice and helpful. And luckily, it's one of the places that is still safe to go to right now. Jerusalem and Bethlehem remain off limits to us but if things change, I will visit both before I leave. Love you all. Have fun at the Thanksgiving party 😊.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb