A funny pond


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » Haifa District » Haifa
September 29th 2009
Published: October 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

The Funny Pond in the backgroundThe Funny Pond in the backgroundThe Funny Pond in the background

Behind the barrels there is a small area of sement, this is the pond.
Close to a kibbutz near Tivon there is a spring. The water comes out of the ground and makes a little pond with cold water to swim in. The guys got the brilliant idea of going there for a small picnic and to smoke some nargila. I thought it sounded very beautiful and nice so I was all for this picnic next to the pond.

When we arrived I could do nothing else but laugh. Apparently they put a cement lid above the pond and made a little whole in it (for crawling in and out). The cement lid was put there to prevent children from falling into the pond. But honestly now it looks like a very tragic and funny pond. Take a close look at the pictures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

The funny pondThe funny pond
The funny pond

There is a guy lying on top of the pond and a guy coming out of the whole in the cement block. He just went swimming in the funny pond.
PicnicPicnic
Picnic

Yuval with the nargila and wine
PicnicPicnic
Picnic

Nargila case and wine


9th October 2009

haha!! tenke masse masse på deg min fine kirsten, you crazy gørl. savne deg! når vil me få sett på film sammen å spist bruni med is? who knows... KLEMMER!

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0576s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb