madrid


Advertisement
Europe
October 4th 2015
Published: October 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Left barcelona with bags piled high and eventually bought our ticket to madrid by buying 4 stop renfe pass......queuing to get on train and saw an obviously incompetent man with a man a suitcase and a buggy with 2 year old child trying to get on train..... angelic head takes over and i hold his son ti help him out ....... i safely get him on board but fall between the steps and the platform myself......maria assures me there was a collective gasp around the whole station and if she hadnt stuck her hand on my bum i would have fallen between the train and the station platform .......here late afternoon. Paid €16 for 2 lovely big gin and tonics in busy student square.....very lively. Very expensive lol. Apartment tiny but central and cute. Checking out the local market later after wash and freshen up. OMG. How ridiculous is this place....... awful food.......terrible wine........Bloody rude Spaniards. ....... best laugh ever lol. Paid nearly 60 quid for dinner that KFC would have been ashamed off!!!! Wine that I would have only made a vinaigrette with...... 19 euros for brandy and anise dolche. ......may have to eat KFC tomorrow.......... anyway ended up in bar drinking brandies doing Ted and Dougal sketches to each other.......got bit lost but lovely lady of the night saw us home for just a kiss l god I love the ladies of the night in our posh madrid accommodation. ......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.191s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0347s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb