Europe Tasting


Advertisement
Europe
July 8th 2015
Published: July 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

4 days in Paris, 3 days in London, and 3 days in Amsterdam felt like tasting wine. A trip full of unforgettable instants that I hope to perpetuate with my words and my pictures.

Paris…

The lights dressing the city in a jaw-dropping nightgown.

The Eiffel Tower standing tall and majestic from the Montparnasse Tower while drinking a glass of wine with my best friend and watching the sun setting on the city of lights.

Eating crepes at a local joint.

The Louvre shedding a million lights on the Seine River while driving thru the city at night.

Enjoying the company of good friends on a beautiful Spring afternoon in Montmartre.

Forgetting and forgiving the flocks of charm-killing tourists that flood the city and imagining I was seating at the plaza where so much art was born and reborn, experiencing the bohemian Paris I dreamed of but I couldn’t see in this trip.



London…

Clear skies that lingered throughout our trip, framing a fascinating city.

Watching how the city was transformed into a tapestry of lights divided by a river from the London Eye.

Walking the trails of the dinosaurs and the first humans that inhabited earth at the Museum of Natural History.

Drinking wine in a church converted into an Irish bar.

Resting in one of the parks inserted in the middle of the city, like blank spaces that pause a city full of history and stories.



Amsterdam…

Bike riding to the outskirts of the city, surrounded by green pastures, sheep and goats.

Walking the city with the best tour guide.

Being yelled at by a red light district worker that thought we were taking pictures of her.

Eating a “spacecake” in a coffee shop.

Crawling 5 flights of the narrowest stairs I had ever seen to get to our studio after eating the spacecake.

Enjoying a street music festival away from the tourists.

Colorful tulips turning the town into a Spring dream.



Three cities, three different flavors, instants that felt too short and left me longing for more time spent on each one of them.


Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 23


Advertisement








Tot: 0.223s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb