10 Basic Things That Traveler Should Know!!


Advertisement
Europe
April 16th 2015
Published: April 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Here are Few things that a traveler should know:

1. Where the nearest Embassy is Located :

You never know what will happen with you,so just do a little search for the Nearest Embassy!



2. Keep an emergency stock of money!!

You never know what will happen with you,so always keep an emergency amount!

Note : Don't forget where you put it!!



3. How to travel Light :

No matter wherever you go & whatever you do,simply learn how to be an efficient packer!



4. Manners are universal, use them!

No matter wherever you go,respect the localities and follow the manners!



5. Know The Basics of Geography!

It is always good to be a Smart Traveler rather than a Good traveler! If you know the Geography of Certain Place,You can definitely improve your travel experience. Simply Know the Basic Geography.



6. Leave a good impression of your culture on the countries you are visiting

Yes, Don’t expect things to be like they are at home! Don't forget your own culture!



7. Know the Basics of First Aid :

Anything can happen with you or with someone else! So It is always good to be prepared!

Take a First Aid Class or simply do online research on Basics of First Aid- Watch video tutorials regarding that!



8. Importance of Travel Insurance

Do not forget to include travel insurance in your to do list before planning your travel. Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for assistance in obtaining emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?

It is important to know what your travel insurance covers you against in the event of any unforeseen situations which may subject you to a financial loss or otherwise .



9. Do as much local as you can: local food, local transport, local accommodation

It is always good to get involved in each local activity,.

Talk to the local people. Be friendly and Celebrate local customs and festivals with the local culture in their traditional manners



10. Don’t be afraid to take each day as it comes with limited plans.

Do one thing each day that scares you and push those comfort barriers a little further out each time. Share and mingle with other travelers. It will give you a feeling of always being among friends.

When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.225s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb