Lauren's European adventure


Advertisement
Europe
November 10th 2019
Published: December 30th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Lauren has travelled all over Europe solo. First visiting us in San Francisco, then flying to Paris (21st August) to see Meme and Pepe and then flying off to Warsaw (23rd).

Warsaw, Krakow, Berlin.

From Berlin, she joined a 21 day group tour visiting Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Mostar, Kotor, Dubrovnik and ending in Split.

After the tour Lauren travelled from Split Croatia through Zagreb to Rome and joined another tour of the Amalfi coast. Following this tour she went solo again to Rome, Milan, Genoa, Monaco, Nice, Brussels, Cologne, Amsterdam, Toulouse. Here she met up with us and travelled Southern France (Rennes les Chateau, Carcassonne and St Baume. After this leg of the journey Lauren travelled onwards to Paris, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. She then traveled on a loop around Ireland to Galway with side trips to the cliffs of Moher and the Burrow, Killarney and Dublin. Then back to mainland Europe to Bruges, Rotterdam and Hamburg. Then on a road trip through the UK, starting in London, going through Oxford, Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and finishing in Edinburgh. Then back to Paris again before coming home to Sydney.

Phew!


Additional photos below
Photos: 61, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb