3 Types of Adventure Sports


Advertisement
Europe
August 4th 2019
Published: August 4th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Emotions play an important role in the life of everyone. People of thrilling nature like adventure sports and it satisfies their obsession of enthusiasm. There are several types of adventure Sports that are life-changing activities. You will celebrate your victory after having thrill. Some of the famous adventure sports are given below.

Camping and trekking

The trekking and camping lovers prefer to enjoy Bhrigu Lake Trek. It is the famous lake on the earth. Its altitude against the sea level is 8, 125 meters. This lake is one of the easiest trekking sites in the difficult peaks of Himalaya. In spite of all difficulties and hurdles, the majority of the trekkers come here to satisfy their thrilling nature. The huge ice heaps under their feet increase their enthusiasm. Summer is the right time to visit the valley that is open for tourists and campers of the world. The majority of the trekkers, campers and hikers come here to enjoy trekking. They come by air because this is the safe way.

Hunting in Himalaya

Markhor Hunting is a popular game in the world that is played in the hilly areas of Himalaya. The tourists around the globe come on the peaks of Himalaya and enjoy the hunting. Markhor is one of the most beautiful wild animals that habitat in the mountainous. It lives on the steep cliffs and dangerous hills of the cold regions. This wild goat is safe in these areas because it is easier for them to get the protection from the attacks of the wolf, snow leopard and other wild predators. On the other hand, the high cliffs provide the strong shelter to the hunters and safe refuge to the markhor as well. The hunters who come here get good opportunities to hunt the wild goats easily because they can get the shelter of the cliffs. The male wild goat is beautiful due to the twisted horns. For playing a vital role in the food web these wild goats are important part of the ecosystem of mountains. Hunting Markhor on the steep cliffs is an innovative experience for the hunters. They enjoy many expeditions here during their hunting adventure.

Snorkeling

It is a deep sea diving and enjoy the marine life in the deep sea. It is like scuba diving and satisfy your enthusiastic nature. The majority of the people visit the beaches and the sites which are famous for snorkeling.

Advertisement



Tot: 1.151s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.7608s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb