Edit Blog Post
Published: January 15th 2018
We are only 4 weeks away from heading off on our extended holiday. Plans are mostly finalised so it's a good time to share our itinerary with you.
• 8 Feb-8 Mar - Lake Tahoe (snow skiing at Heavenly & Kirkwood)
• 9-11 Mar - Chicago
• 12-15 Mar - Marrakesh, Morocco
• 16-17 Mar - High Atlas Mountains
• 18-19 Mar - Sahara Desert
• 20-23 Mar - Fes
• 23-24 Mar - Tangier
• 25-27 Mar - Granada, Spain
• 28-29 Mar - Cordoba
• 30 Mar-1 Apr - Seville (Easter)
• 2-5 Apr - Lisbon, Portugal
• 6-9 Apr - Coimbra region
• 10-12 Apr - Porto
• 13-17 Apr - Galicia region, Spain
• 18-19 Apr - San Sebastian
• 20-24 Apr - Bordeaux, France
• 25-27 Apr - Villers-Brettoneaux (ANZAC Centenary Dawn service- rendezvous with family)
• 28 Apr-2 May - ??
• 3-7 May - Paris
• 8-10 May - Bern, Switzerland
• 11-14 May - Wengen
• 15-17 May - Lucerne
• 18-29 May - Greek Islands (Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos)
• 30 May-1 Jun - Hong Kong
• 2 Jun - Arrive home!!!!
Wow, when I type it out it doesn't look like that many places for 4 months away - some people would see this on a 3-week bus tour! However, we're doing a good mix of seeing new places like Morocco, Portugal and Greece, as well as showing our family around familiar places like France and Switzerland.
I'm not sure if I can keep up with the pace of blogging on a daily basis. I know you would be happy with bullet points, but my verbose and descriptive blogging is more for my benefit than yours. If I think I can remember everything by writing summaries, I'll do that. Otherwise if I can't let the day go by without capturing it on paper, I'll blog profusely and upload when I can.
Tot: 3.47s; Tpl: 0.038s; cc: 15; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0477s; 3; m:saturn w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 2;
; mem: 1.5mb