Tuesday


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales
March 27th 2018
Published: March 27th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Today the fun continued. All four groups split off to do their different activties; mining cave, beach scrambling, mountain climbing and ... were all on the agenda today.

Nothing but positive feedback once again. All groups put in a strenuous shift with all the activities requiring maximum effort. Mr Whights group trudged along through the slate mines showing great bravery into the dark. Couple of the group being scared by an imaginary 'flesh eating fish' which lived deep in the cave under the water they rowed and zip roped across, but was all laughs and jokes when they found out they had been plunked.

Miss Slater's group went mountain climbing, once again the weather continued to hold up for us, however the winds made the climbing a challenge, as the children had to hold on tight so they didn't get blown away. An army jet flew close by which caught the children surpise.

Beach scrambling with Ms Chowdary and Mrs Raven was enjoyed by all. Lots of challenges and games which children to encourage and support each other. The children were joined by crabs and other sea animals which caught a few of them off guard.

Pasta, apple crumble and custard was on the menu tonight which went down a treat before the children went for a swim at the local leisure centre.

Good day all round


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb