After christmas


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Powys » Welshpool
December 28th 2009
Published: December 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

well, Tom drove up from poole, to pick Sophie up and take her back to Leeds. But as heavy snow is forecast for tonight they decided to leave straight after tea, as they have to work tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping we get snowed in. Then I don't need to go to work tomorrow, and can just sit in front of the fire and watch a video or 2. And let my ankle heal after its jolt with the sledge - it is now a taseful shade of purple and yellow, and very swollen. Yuk.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

purple footpurple foot
purple foot

even the toes are purple!
memorymemory
memory

remember this day, Robyn? 1970 ish
version 2version 2
version 2

Carrie and Liz, Tineke, Robyn and Michael, Simon and Martin(Frank's sons). I think Christine was a small baby, probably being fed!


29th December 2009

That ankle ..
looks painful. I hope it is better soon - never mind you have a lovely Son to carry you about! As to that photo' - Robyn was born in 1959 and in the photo she looks to be about 7 ? That would date the photo' as about 1966 ? It must have been taken on our visit to U.K., before we moved back in 1969 ?
30th December 2009

nice to meet
Tom! Yes I remember the photo!! very old it must be with me being 50 today!! Ha ha. Your foot looks very sore you need a rub from your cousin!!
8th January 2010

Owwwww!!
that ankle looks very sore. Poor you. x

Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.1352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb