Granny goes to visit


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Powys » Welshpool
October 30th 2017
Published: October 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

It was only a long weekend, but we fitted in lots of activities. On Friday we picked Martha up from nursery and went for a picnic in the woods. On Saturday, after the Ballet lesson, we went to Paisley for a Halloween event, where there were all sorts of children's activities ( and for which Sophie had a days paid work helping with the organising) and yesterday, since it was a particularly beautiful autumn day, we climbed a steep hill (Beinn Dubh, at Luss) beside Loch Lomond, again with a picnic, to admire the views. Martha hurtled her way both up and down, with adventures in bracken on the way: whilst Jack preferred daddy's shoulders on the way up and walking down, exploring tree stumps and rocks. Bella and I tried to keep up with Martha, which is why I took more pictures of her! The colours of the beech trees up there were wonderful, and the low sun on their trunks on the way home just glorious. And today I hurtled home down the M6, making good time and getting home before dark. And back to a differently busy life.


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

picnic at the toppicnic at the top
picnic at the top

well...as far as we were going
back at the lochback at the loch
back at the loch

and here there was a geocache


31st October 2017

I love all the photos
isn't Martha a very busy little girl?? and Jack is growing up so fast too! You'll need to keep fit to keep up with those pair!

Tot: 0.452s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 7; qc: 57; dbt: 0.2429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb