Happy Birthday Jules


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Pembrokeshire » Tenby
August 27th 2006
Published: August 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Welsh FlagWelsh FlagWelsh Flag

ON the beach
Well mum and dad turned up all ok and in one piece after a few days in bangkok before flying into London. I went to London, spent one night with them, then they hired a car and dad actually drove out of London to Bristol!!!! I think mum nearly chewed off all her nails, but we arrived with out actually taking any wrong turns!!!

On the Friday we took off to Wales and to the B & B we were going to stay in for the long weekend over here which actually falls on Jule's birthday!! We were going to meet his mum and dad which I think all went very well.

The B&B was quite a cute little place set on 20 acres, we actually took all three rooms, so we had it to ourselves. Luckly on Sunday we found a great car boot sale - if only i wasn't backpacking!!! then went off to meet Jule's mum and stepdad. It was a beautiful place for a picnic, right on the ocean but high on a cliff, and beleive it or not, we actually got quite sunburnt.

Sunday being Jules birthday, we got drunk, ate more food and generally had a good day. Monday we had to head back to Bristol, and on the way stopped at Jule's dad's in cwynbran for dinner. We went to a little 17th century pub for dinner, all ate welsh food - yummy!!! We eventualy got back to Bristol and all planned not to eat or drink all week!!

However, tonight mum and dad are off to Venice. Alana, Jules and I are going to the pub with his mates to keep the celebration going. Then Wednesday night we are off to see Micheal Franti - How bloody lucky are we!!!!!

My biggest decision this week is where should i go next?? It looks like i will go to Barcelona for 1 weeek then meet mum and dad in Paris!!! What a hard decision!!!!

love you all, and i will try to update more often.

Kate


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Everyone at pubEveryone at pub
Everyone at pub

Oh do we really need that food??
TenbyTenby
Tenby

What a Welsh Sea Side town actually looks like


Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0615s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb