Welcome to Llandudno !


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Conwy » Llandudno
April 10th 2013
Published: April 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to Llandudno !

As the UK was embracing its first days of warm weather in early June, I decided to visit a place which I knew was famous for its Victorian festival early May each year, but which was nothing but a name on a map as far as I was concerned, and was I in for a pleasant surprise indeed !

Llandudno is a beautiful Victorian seaside resort located in the Conwy County of Wales, and offers amongst its many charms a breathtaking Promenade overlooking the sea and the beaches located between the Great Orme and the Little Orme.

Elegant buildings so representative of the Victorian and Edwardian area are everywhere to enjoy, and the crown jewel certainly is the majestic Grand Hotel overlooking the pier.

The beaches were boasting with life and activity and so was the crowded pier with all kinds of animations and shops and while relaxing at the end of the pier with a pint of cider in my hand to cool down the heat of this glorious day, looking at the endless sea was a moment of pure bliss.

Llandudno truly is a treasure of its own !

Here are a few pictures of my day in Llandudno...

Karim


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 53; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb