3 nights in Pen-y-Ffrith Caravan


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Conwy » Betws-y-Coed
December 26th 2008
Published: December 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

...and we were off for another browse, this time to Wales - North Wales, UK!

For some reason, we all have always been a fan of Last Minute adventures and planning for this trip was no different any of the previous ones. Alike, previous trips I was struggling to get good deals for accomodation and transportation.. Without going off the tangent, we decided to explore North Wales during Christmas vacation this year (2008), 'Decision was made 5 days prior to travel' without realizing this year's Christmas break is of 4 days at a stretch and it could be difficult to make arrangements (as, obviously, it was). However, as some wise person has said "Where there's a Will, there's a Way" and we found our way out.
My previous experience with travelling and bookings lit a spark and I took this charge, though it has always been a challenging responsibility which, honestly, I do enjoy and so do my friends (let's not go off track).

So here was I, spending most of my time exploring possible options for the trip - starting Sunday, 21st Dec 2008, that continued till last minute. Continuous internet search and tens of phone calls for hours (one of my passions (^_^) ...) delivered results and we had 2 cars booked (from Swindon and Gatwiock Airport) to travel to Carmel (Llanrwst, North Wales, UK) where a Caravan and a Cottage were ready to accomodate 12 punks (=_+) travelling from the Heart of London.

The journey, supposed to begin at 10 AM on the Christmas Day with blessings, began smoothly errrrrr..... just 2 hours delayed from stipulated time. For some reason, we just cannot avoid this or may be we don't want to (-_-).. It's fun! You wake up, spend time blaming others for the delay, etc etc... but It, indeed, Is Fun!



From Gurudwara we headed East Ham to pick a travel companion..

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb