Cardiffand the Rugby


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Cardiff
September 19th 2007
Published: October 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone
well we had a great time at the game. Cardiff was packed full of red and Yellow and Green for the Wales Australia game. We had great seats on the half way line just above the boxes and the atmosphere was magic. The banter from the crowd was hilarious - Stevie Wonder could have kicked it better, ands imilar stuff. The singing was loud and fun - especially with the roof closed. The Aussies played well and Wales had a great second half. After the match we joined in the general fun and games. A woman flashed out of a third floor window to cheers from all the lads (in red and yellow) and then a guy chased a woman down the road as he thought she'd pinched his wallet. Drama all round. The pubs were heaving and getting something to eat was hard - the cod and chips was delicious though. So a great time was had by all. Went to Cardiff Bay yesterday - watched the lock fill for the boats to enter the bay and today we visited Tenby. What a gorgeous place!! Climbed to the top of the hill and explored the town.
Local derby at Beddau Rugby field on Saturday.
We leave for Rome, Florence, Venice and the Chinque terre on Wed - then into France for the rugby again. Fingers crossed weather is good.
Loving it all but missing you all at the same time.
Take care and til next time-
Love Jayne and Kevin

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.106s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb