Easter happenings


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
April 2nd 2012
Published: May 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

A few things that we got up to over the Easter holidays. Georgia spent most of the Easter holidays sporting this lovely easter pinafore (with co-ordinating fluffy chick accessory!) which our clever American friend, Cheeky Chipmunk, made for her.

First excitement was the local soft play centre hosted an exotic animals show with snakes, chameleon, spiders and suchlike. Jamie was very enthusiastic, far too enthusiastic for my liking and if I look nervous in my snake picture it's because I'd just been told that although it wasn't venomous I shouldn't hold it near my face in case it struck out and bit into an eyeball. Hmmm, try looking cool with that running through your mind.

Far more genteel was an Easter Sunday picnic in the woods with the Edinburgh Wolfs. Jamie and M got on brilliantly even though they rarely get a chance to meet up.

There was plenty of opportunity for chocolate over the week, and not one, not two, but three Easter egg hunts. We still have a bucket full in the cupboard, which Mummy & Daddy are helping them with!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.327s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0635s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb