Edinburgh Rules


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Midlothian » Edinburgh
November 2nd 2005
Published: November 4th 2005
Edit Blog Post

WOOOOOOOOOO - This place is awesome - Edinburgh is one seriously cool Old Skool town. It's filled with heaps of wicked Gothic buildings and Castles and has a awesome atmosphere with heaps of young peolpe.
Me and Russ took a couple of days off work and cruised to Edinburgh to chill with Tim and Sam. It was awesome to catch up. We had a couple of wicked nights out on the town, checked out the city, played with some mean fireworks (roman candle battles - yeah) and enjoyed the scottish accents. We loved this place so much that we are thinking of living there for a couple a months some time soon.
This is a big blog dudes, including a bit of London Stuff. I checked out my first big football game (cheers Bonesy) which was wicked, went to sing-a-long sound of music (thought of you Katie G) and been enjoying London life.
I've now had two weeks at work which has been cool - working as a Sales Advisor for a European Automotive Company. Cool atmosphere and real laid back - All good.
Tomorrow Russ and I are off to watch the All Blacks play Wales in Cardiff - now this is gonna be awesome. We are planning an all nighter to celebrate the fact that I am seriously old now - yep - the big quarter century - WOOOOOOOOOO Dude.

Anyways - hope ya enjoy the blog and thanks everyone for all the Birthday messages.

Peace


Additional photos below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Monument 2Monument 2
Monument 2

And all the trees looked wicked with some Phat colours
This castle was old - real oldThis castle was old - real old
This castle was old - real old

Were talking like a good 1000 years old - Damn
DungeonDungeon
Dungeon

This place had some mean dungeons to keep the bad dudes.
Tucks busting a Phat stall on a Scottish Phone BoothTucks busting a Phat stall on a Scottish Phone Booth
Tucks busting a Phat stall on a Scottish Phone Booth

With Possum Eyes Timmy P and big Russ inside


Tot: 0.234s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb