First full day


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Midlothian » Edinburgh
January 28th 2007
Published: January 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Brian is extremely tired. Yes, third person is okay when brian is tired... Anyways, mainly spent the day walking around, coming back to the hostel, then walking around again. Tomorrow Napier's having the introduction to the introductory week at ten o'clock. So basically we have to figure out how to get to the campus by bus.
Yesterday was okay. I got in around 9:35am arrived at the hostel between 10:30 and 11:00. Since w couldn't get into the hostel until 3pm, a group of us just started walking around, the main thing to do in Edinburgh if you don't have lost of money immediately for a tour. The flight to atlanta would have been okay, had i not been in front of the seat next to the engine. Plus I couldn't locate my gum, therefore i had major headache. The flight from Atlanta to Edinburgh was 8 hours. We left with the sun setting and hit the british isles about the time the sun started rising. The flight was mainly uneventful, excepting the lack of sleep, the silliness of the movie ''The Queen'', and the disturbing amount of turbulence that began in Maine and continued about every 35-45min until the British coast.
Oh well, running out of time, until later!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Greyfriar's AbbeyGreyfriar's Abbey
Greyfriar's Abbey

Me and the Greyfriar Bobbie's dog
Greyfriar's AbbeyGreyfriar's Abbey
Greyfriar's Abbey

Greyfriar's Graveyard
Greyfriar'sGreyfriar's
Greyfriar's

Greyfriar's Graveyard
Greyfriar'sGreyfriar's
Greyfriar's

Greyfriar's Graveyard
Greyfriar'sGreyfriar's
Greyfriar's

Greyfriar's Graveyard


Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 13; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb