Y2K7


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Midlothian » Dalkeith
December 5th 2007
Published: December 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

If you're wondering why it's been so long without an update, it's because the internet has been down since last Thursday. Perfect timing with huge projects for classes, right? So many of us had to go to the library to use the internet that we ended up crashing the internet there too...oops!

The weekend was actually one of the most fun weekends I've ever had here at Dalkeith. Brandi and Katie were here all week and that was really fun, and I only had class Mon-Wed. After they left, we spent Saturday playing board games, eating Chinese food, and watching Elf and playing the games on the DVD (lame, yet so fun). Sunday we roasted chestnuts on the fire, did puzzles, played SPOONS (I accidentally injured Brian...oops again), and one of the program directors Moe made us monster cookies. We had Christmas music going the whole time and it was so cozy and relaxing and it was fun to just bond like that. I am going to miss everyone so much!!

Last night the memoir class had readings and music which was really amazing...a couple of the people who performed are going to make a CD in January and I can't wait for that.

Other than that, I've been busy trying to cram for finals and finish all my huge papers and projects. It's going to be another busy weekend too getting in last things (St. Andrews, ice skating, shopping, etc. etc. etc.) so who knows when I'll write next!

Cheers 😊

Advertisement



5th December 2007

On Injuring Brian
You have to keep those ninja powers under control! Peace, Jeff

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb