LochNess


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Inverness-shire » Loch Ness
August 17th 2010
Published: August 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Loch Ness : started from loch lomond in the morning towards Loch Ness and the plan was to catch ferry which takes inside loch ness.....on the way funny things happend : we were actully looking for a fort to visit in fort william after allmost half hour searching driving through the corners of the town we found out froma friend that there is no fort in town to visit and its just the name of the town: my immediate doubt was how the name of the town 'fort william' is justified if there is no fort in town!!!!!!!!!

we continued our journey after wonderfull lunch with take aways from morrisons sitting by a beautiful lake.

last ferry trip into the lake was at 3 pm which we are actually aiming for again funny thing happend by actually missing the ferry point and passed on the road to nowhere....it iwas so thrilling and i was laughing inside my self loud that the same things happend to me when in New Zealand trying to get on a boat into Milford Sound and we did that in New Zealand and did it again in Scotland. I think these are called as memories which will be with us forever.

Ferry trip to Loch Ness was all worth this thrill rides and going for flashbacks.I have to admit this trip was beautiful.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.279s; Tpl: 0.04s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb