Where has the time gone?


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Angus » Montrose
April 8th 2009
Published: April 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well? Where has it gone?

It’s been nearly three and a half years since we got back from travelling and we’ve fitted in a fair amount. I’ll add a few quick blogs with photos form our holidays in that time but here’s the script.

A quick chronological run-down, as I remember it, contains the following:

Dec 2005 - Arrived back, dosed around different peoples houses for a couple of months.

January 2006 - I proposed to Fiona and we got engaged.

Feb 2006 - I got a job as an IT manager in a Law Firm. I’m still there.

March 2006 - Fiona got a job continuing her career as a Speech and Language Therapist in paediatrics, based in Carnoustie.

May 2006 - I went on a trip to Chicago for a works conference.

June 2006 - We bought a flat in Dundee.

July 2006 - We holidayed in Scotland, right up the East Coast, along the very North of the country and down the West Coast, great trip.

October 2006 - We booked our wedding for the following summer.

March 2007 - Fiona got a new job as a Speech and Language therapist in a primary school in Aberdeen, huge promotion.

May 2007 - Fiona got sick. She had been having ‘weird’ feelings since Japan in September 2005 but we never knew what it was and it never came to much, it turns out she was suffering “jammé vu” attacks which are a mild form of seizure. Fiona had her first grand mal seizure on May 2nd.

May 2007 - I go off on my stag-do with 17 friends and family to Berlin, we have an amazing time. Fiona goes to a posh health club with her family and friends for horse riding, spa treatments and plenty food and drink.

June 2007 - Fiona has her second grand mal seizure and is diagnosed with epilepsy, she has to give up her driving licence and we’re kinda stuck with her new job which is 70 miles away from home. She starts to take medication and nearly two years later has never had another incident.



Additional photos below
Photos: 55, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb