Manchester!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
June 27th 2011
Published: June 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We have arrived in manchester! its been a long week (drunken week) we left london after 4 days. it was great we did all the tourist shit and got extremely loaded! went to the churchill war museum which was great. got to see all the rooms where he commanded the army from. they basically closed the doors after the war and just reopened it in the 90's. went to the o2 arena and had a look around its absolutley huge!!! played some guitar there which was very cool. then we left london and headed to a small town to meet my uncle. the place was called diss. uncle was working for a few days so we stayed there in this tiny town. there was absolutley nothing to do except walk and drink! i spent most of my time there sitting in the pub getting loaded which wasnt that bad as we were sleeping above it!!! spent a few days in bungay with uncle nick. went to the pub and drank some real ales. (not my thing) met the locals and had a feed. went to a sleepy coastal town of southwold and spent the day there. quite a laugh. then we left nick and went to manchester where we are kicking about at the moment. been drinking with my cousin after all these years! its fun. we went to the manchester united football stadium and did a tour it was pretty intresting. yesterday the sun was out so we heading into the park and had a BBQ. now a BBQ over here is basically a bunch of coals wrapped in foil which you light and cook on. when the coals burn out you turf it. never seen anything like it! ollies back at work today so we are wandering about the streets drinking crabbies! (fucking ace ginger beer!) heading to whinchester this weekend to see bethy and jane. think jack may also be there so that will be sweet. they a few days of rest before the tour starts. cant wait! cheers and beers!

Advertisement



27th June 2011

Great Blog keep it up!
Hi Adam, Great to read your blog. Keep it up mate. So glad you're having a great time. Kerry-lyn

Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1208s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb