A Day Exploring


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
September 14th 2016
Published: October 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 52.3094, -2.59586

We left Carmarthen and the cats and headed south to the beach at Llansteffan where we explored the ruined castle and wandered along the wide white beach. I also lost my camera but some kind person found it and left it on a cabinet near the car. Unfortunately it has not survived. But all photos are on the iPad and the phone camera works just as well so all is not lost.

We headed north(ish) towards England and had plenty of spontaneous stops at pubs for coffee, likely looking villages for the hell of it, a lovely river side spot for lunch, another wooden mill (closed) and the find out the day, the Small Animal and Owl Park.

It was delightful, 30 something varieties of owls form all round the world - no Moreporks though - and then all manner of cute animals for kunekunes, goats, sheeps, chipmunks and so forth. And they look well kept and content which was great to see. I even got to inspect the fleeces of the cute sheep. Looked good for spinning , girls.

We are back in England at the Tally Ho Inn in the middle of who knows where but I am sure the beer will be fine and there will be a hearty home cooked meal.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0774s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb