Salisbury


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Wiltshire » Salisbury
July 27th 2006
Published: August 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Basingstoke - Salisbury - Woking - Salisbury


In the morning, Ali and I packed up and Pam and Richard took us to Sarah's, where we would spend the rest of our trip. They also helped us figure out what train to take from Salisbury into Woking so we could go see a friend of ours in a play.

Once we got to Sarah's house just outside of Salisbury we just spent the day visiting with her, her mother, and her sister. Then we changed and caught the train into Woking. Our friend Brian was in Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. We called him when the train got in and he met us at the station. Then we headed on to a pub for dinner before the show.

The show was great. It wasn't a fancy theatre but the singers were wonderful and it really is so much more fun when you know someone in the production 😊 After the show we had about an hour to kill until the next train back to Salisbury so we went and got a beer with Brian at the same pub while we waited. It was so great to see him again!

Ali and I said our goodbyes when we got back to Sarah's. She's leaving 2 days before me because she has concert tickets back in the States that she had bought long before we had booked this trip. Even with Sarah and her family close by, it's going to be a bit lonely without Ali. We've spent every day together for almost 2 weeks now. I'm going to go through Ali withdrawal lol.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0942s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb