Spring Break Adventures 2018


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Wiltshire » Pewsey
March 31st 2018
Published: April 2nd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Saturday March 31,2018

Awoke to cold,damp and cloudy today! After breakfast and getting dressed,Philipp,Sally and I got into the car and drove towards my cousin Hermione,Jim,Jake and Amelie’s house in Wiltshire. I had not seen them all for a number of years and his would be the first time to see their house . Uncle Jeremy was still playing Tennis and would join us all afterwards later. It took us only about an hour and ten minutes to get up to Hermione&Jim‘s. Beautiful and rolling countryside! We arrived and were greeted by Hermione&Jim, we all hugged and said hello to one another. We also hugged my other cousin Henry,Rachel,Ella and Felix as well who came up from Faringdon-near Oxford. I had not seen the four of them in about two years and it was great to see everybody! While catching up with everyone’s news,I handed out a few ”goodies” to everyone. when I am visiting family and friends, I like to bring them a little gift to say”thank you.”

Between my two cousins, there were also three dogs(Toto,Cefa,?and one cat named Jigsaw. We all chatted and ate a few appetizers before lunch. Hermione showed us the new renovated barn which is being rented out to B&B folks. Wonderful barn and house! All twelve of finally sat down to an amazing,delicious and scrumptious lunch&dessert which consisted of : Fish Pie and Beans,White Morange with Cream and Treakle Tart and finally Cheese&Crackers. We were all stuffed! It was fabulous just to sit back and listen stories,news,jokes and anecdotes about one another. Sally and I said our goodbyes&hugged everybody and left about 4:30pm. We arrived back at Poplar Farm and Ipswich around 8:15 pm. We had a light meal and then it was time to go to bed. Fun and wonderful day but really tired. We were both ready for bed! Good Night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0661s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb