Family time in UK – Surrey


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Surrey » Camberley
October 8th 2015
Published: October 18th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We had a bit of a disturbed night last night as the couple in the room above us got in about 1am and made lots of noise for about an hour. When we checked out, we mentioned this and they credited the cost of the hotel room. They do offer a good night sleep guarantee.

George walked back to the Enterprise office we had found last night and collected the hire car then came back to the hotel and collected Theresa and all the luggage.

First port of call is a local supermarket to get some drinks for the journey and a couple of further items that we need for taking back to Tenerife.

Next we visited George´s newly discovered Cousin Cliff and his wife Mary. George´s Dad and Cliff´s Dad fell out many years ago, so the two had not met since George was only a few years old. They had met briefly at George´s Mum´s funeral a couple of weeks ago.

It was good to meet up, just the four of us, and start to fill in some of the gaps. They had some yummy coffee cake to go with the good coffee, conversation and company.

After all the asian food we have eaten over the last four weeks, it was strange that our dinner choice for tonight was tak away kebabs. The food tasted very different to what we have been having, but was still very nice.

We stayed at Theresa´s sisters tonight.

Most of the evening was spent talking holidays as they, too, had just returned from an adventurous holiday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb