Jo’s Summer Trip To Uk,Spain&Portugal


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Suffolk » Ipswich
August 13th 2018
Published: August 13th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday August 7,2018
This morning I awoke to unusual weather and not quite sure what it wanted to do, rain or shine. I had breakfast and showered while Sally went out and played Tennis. around 12:15, Sally and I headed to Ipswich and I walked around the town for an hour while Sally had a haircut and did some errands.
We each had an vanilla ice-cream cone with a chocolate wafer on top which was very yummy indeed!! Then we walked around one more store before Sally and I drove home. We just relaxed and hung out for most of the afternoon before it was to meet up with family for dinner and Theater in the Forest-at Jimmy’s Farm. Sally and I drove out of Poplar Farm to the restaurant near the farm called: Oyster’s Reach to meet Sheri,Jason,Fleur,Millie and Aunt Penny!
It was wonderful to spend an evening with everyone and catch up with their news. The food was good but the waitress kept returning to our table to announce that the Kitchen was out of 8 dishes!! Yikes!! Three of us had to change our order for dinner which turned out to be fine but it was certainly a unusual thing. Around 7 pm , we all drove in separate cars and headed to Jimmy’s Farm to see Shakespeare’s : Much Ado About Nothing with a modern twist!! The Red Rose Theater Chain Group puts together a Shakespeare play every summer and in a Forest setting outdoors which is very remarkable.It was a bit confusing but by the end , I understood the play . The play was great,funny and the characters were fabulous!! Sally and I arrived back home around 11:30pm and went to bed.
Goodnight Folks!!













Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb