Splendid weather, old chap!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Oxfordshire » Alvescot
August 31st 2005
Published: August 31st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our Little Trip

Benny's to Benny's mate's. (I love this little mappy thing!! It's great!)

Afternoon at the ManorAfternoon at the ManorAfternoon at the Manor

Mal reclining after a hard game of 'Baddeahhh'...
Yesterday was a lovely warm summers day and, as Benny and I had nothing much to do, we decided to take a pleasant country drive to his friend's estate for a leisurely game of badminton in the back garden of his 500 year old mansion! I felt it was a most English thing to do and worthy of an entry!

Also, as I was feeling a tad idle in the morning (oh, did I mention that for best effect, you should read this in a posh British accent?) I wondered what my good friends Alaya and Ash were up to, and so promptly bought a plane ticket to Austria in order to find out! To my pleasant surprise, it was only advertised at the splendid price of £2.50! Much better value than the sodding old lear-jet, I say!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Matt's PlaceMatt's Place
Matt's Place

Popped around to Benny's mate's gaff... just your average mansion.
More things EnglishMore things English
More things English

Love the thatch... only in a country that has the most rain in the world, would they think of using grass for a roof!
BennyBenny
Benny

taking his badminton seriously
No possesions...No possesions...
No possesions...

...no religeon too


31st August 2005

!
£2.50! That is approximately how much in AUD$? (can't be bothered finding the exhange website...)

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb