celebration bbq


Advertisement
Published: June 30th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: cork and balloon 0 secs

1 additional video(s) currently being processed
To celebrate our wedding on Thursday, we decided to have a little BBQ night. A few of my old friends came around with a whole load of beer and wine. The BBQ was a pain to light, especially when wine, and a bucket full of lighter fluid is involved.

After pouring 50% of the lighter fluid onto the BBQ Chrissy decided to light the coal, obviously just before i had retreated to a safe distance. End result was a 80ft flame, quite similar to an Iraqi oil field, scorching past everybody's face and mothers pride and joy, the conservatory.

With eyebrows partly missing, and body hair singed, i noticed the rest of the contents of the fluid was on fire in my hands, i ran up the garden and threw away the fiery "Molotov Cocktail"
It was a throw a UK university student in a London riot would be proud of, setting fire to half of the garden.
Phil was quickly on hand with a spade to almost shower us with molten plastic as he beat the garden half to death, extinguishing the flames in a frenzy.
Fire out and little drama over, we tucked into the food and played loud music.
Soon it became apparent that dad would be buying a new video camera, as the one he has now must be difficult to use.

With the camera sat on the tripod, and timer set, dad came rushing over almost skidding on his knees, like John Travolta in "Staying Alive", in order to make the group photo. We quickly huddled together not realizing that the camera was set on video, and stood there staring like retards for two minutes. (not the first time, or the last)

A few more beers, and out came the guitar. Dad was on a roll, and the neighbors where in Hell..............









Additional photos below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0686s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb