The ramblings of the Grey Haired Nomads


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Norfolk » Norwich
August 31st 2004
Published: August 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

David and Janice closed their English garden gate on the 1st September 2004 and set out on a three-year journey by motorhome to pursue their passion for travel - it broadens the mind of course, through landscape, history and culture, language and food, and music and art. With common interests in wildlife, photography, writing and walking, their first objective was to venture extensively throughout Europe, wandering with the wind to places of interest: to mountains and wild National Parks, cities and tiny villages, absorbing the sights, sounds and aromas as they went, and recording them in word and photography.

This travelogue, now spanning many years, has helped to maintain the threads of ties to family back home and our many friends, old and new, now scattered across numerous continents. It started as an email diary every week-or-so and developed its own character as the seasons changed and the joy of writing took its inevitable grip. It is presented here as it happens. We hope you enjoy it and that you are driven to seek your own adventures in the footsteps of the grey-haired-nomads.



Janice and David
The Grey Haired Nomads

Visited Countries Map


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb