UK 2013 Liverpool and Moscow Circus comes to town


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Merseyside » Liverpool
April 4th 2013
Published: April 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Took Erin to Moscow Circus and what fun.

We had picked up two vouchers from a store which read "discount 50%" offer. So we line up with two vouchers and asked for two seniors and child. The ticket person said the child would have to be full price because we had no voucher. A very kind lady next to us said she had a spare in her car and gave it to us. But wait there is more - she was one pound short for her tickets so I offered to pay the pound. No thanks, enjoy the circus. Nice lady. Well what a circus. Bought Erin pop corn, which was almost devoured before the show started. At interval bought a special light up butterfly wavey thing. Then an ice-cream (mind you it was a heat wave) temp rose from 4 to 9 in one day!!!! Then we went out for tea and the last pic here will be of sweets. Three course meal, mussel, steak and dessert (yummy).
Photos of Erin not to be shared thank you.

No flash allowed so some photos are "ordinary".


Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



5th April 2013

Thinking of you
Thanks Phil,......Erin is one lucky young lady! What a day to remember. Noticed the daffodils poking thru the snow. What a Spring it will be with all that water. Can you bring a bit of that home with you please?? Water, that is!! Nothing to report from here. Weather cooling down, cold mornings now, but lovely days - mid 20's.
8th April 2013

Flukey Internet
Hi folks - internet may not be too good for a few days - will see what happens. Have a few photos from Gathering and have ordered DVDs. Lovely sessions. Love to all in what may be a sad week as dad is laid to rest. P & J

Tot: 0.317s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0751s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb