Happy New Year!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Lancashire
January 1st 2012
Published: January 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Just a quick message to wish Happy New Year to all our friends, relations and the many acquaintances we have met on our travels last year in S.E. Asia and Poland and also acquaintances from previous years.

Well, the New Year has begun and the big wide world is beckoning us again. We’re now counting down to our next trip.

On January 16th we fly of to Bangkok to explore more of S.E. Asia. This time we will spend a month visiting the Thai islands along the west coast and down into Malaysia to Kuala Lumpur. From there we fly to Ho Chi Ming City in Vietnam and spend a month travelling up the coast as far as Hanoi.

After that we fly to the Philippines for 3 weeks. We have it on good authority, Sharon and Scott, that we will find some of the world’s most beautiful beaches and undersea life.

Our last destination will be back in Malaysia for ten days on one of our favourite islands just off the East coast.

Many thanks to everyone we’ve met in the past who all helped to enriched our travel experience and a big thank you to my sister Wendy who made Christmas in England a fantastic time.

Good fortune and happiness to you all for 2012

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb