Was that really the same team??


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Kent » Gillingham
August 19th 2006
Published: August 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

111

New keeper meets the Rainham End
Gills vs Northampton

Cobblers, no actually it was true. But also a load of cobblers!!

RandomMan and Willis were joined today by not only the returning Mr and Mrs Stamp, but Mr and Mrs D! They had scavanged tickets off their mate "clive".

Well, after my last glowing report, we had lost 2 away from home but all reports saying defeat was unjust and points were deserved from both games. Not so today.

Basically we were poor from the start. It just didn't happen at all. everyone now knows that Jarvis is our best player, and that Flynn likes to shoot from distance!! They marked them 2 out of the game and we did the rest of the damage our selves.

New Keper Kelvin Jack was out injured - Spotted outside the ground in his suit - so new loan keeper Darren Randolph from Charlton made his debut. He looks like a thinner Jason Brown!!!

He had hardly anything to do but in the 23rd min got mixed up with Coxy and sancho, punched clear to a northampton player and was promptly crushed by cox, who could not seem to get up!! Sancho saved shot
222

Flynny gives Dazza instructions.
on the line but Andy Kirk followed up and that was that.

Time for a special report from Mr and Mrs D.

Mr D told me at the end of the game that the match had been very disappointing. This was not helped by a poor attendance and a complete lack of atmosphere. The main problem gills had was that nobody was prepared to have a crack at goal. Until the last 5 mins!! Then if they missed, they got evils and comments!!

Mr D's MOM: Danny Jackman. Great feet and hardworking.

Mrs D told me that they (Northampton) were time wasting and the Goalie was the worst of the lot!!! Sancho is 2 big for his boots, shows off and needs a haircut!!
The ref was also said to be a Useless bumhole and didn't have a clue!!
But the View was good and the seats were nice and clean.

Mrs D's MOM: also Danny Jackman. Very Brave and run his little legs off!!

Back to me, i think we need to play Big Dave from the off and rest Deano. Give crofty a rest and play pout's. Specially at Millwall on tuesday.
333

Mr D Before the Game!
Also would like to see easton and Johnson given a run out.

Well there u go, its a funny old game, goes with the weather really!!

Roll on the next home game

see thee later

RandomMan


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

44
4

Mr Timewaster was finnaly booked in the 92nd minute!


20th August 2006

BOO HOO!!!!
The gills have taken a bit circle back to the crap old days!!!! bring back Asaba!!!
25th August 2006

Random
Afternoon RandomMan and Willis. I introduced your blog to my work mate Lynchie..........he loves it!! Entertainment on a Friday afternoon!!!!!!
28th August 2006

This is NICCCEEEEE
Check out the kazakhstan blog i am starting.....its wicked.....can u tell i have free internet access here???? friday afternoon entertainment elle..are you bonkers....u abbots people should be working not reading this stuff!!!!!!!! i am going to tell Dr Abbot himself.....and maybe rab himself..... muchkins over and out.....love the lamb.
1st September 2006

enquiry
hello, i have been reading your blogs, they are pretty funny BUT would it be possible to have a whole blog about the blonde lady sometimes shown in your blogs. She looks hot!!!! Less of you....more of HER!

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0733s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb