The times getting closer


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Waterloovile
February 18th 2012
Published: March 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi to all those who know us, and welcome, and to those that do not, and have just stumbled by, you are also most welcome. This is the first test entry on this site, hopefully the first of many that will document forever our six month bike trip around the USA. (Sorry bike and trike) We will leave on April 1st 2012 and fly to Newark NJ, and then fingers crossed, we will collect bike and trike from the docks there the day after. I have added some maps that show our proposed month by month rough route, although who knows where we will end up, the only plan is, that there is no plan, except to try and keep the mileage below 20,000 this time.


If you would like to be informed each time we update this blog by email, please just click on the subsribe button and add your email, obviously we would also both love to hear from everyone while we are away, (unless it's bad news, like your having a heatwave or something) then keep it to yourself.


Ride safe


Steve an Lynne





Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



3rd March 2012

when are u in new england 2012
hey steve good to know you are doing the tour again..cant quiet figure out when you are in new england??Absolutley have to see u both
25th July 2012

Hello Steve and Lynne
I just found your blog and will continue to follow you along your path. Looks like you are having a great time. Can't wait to read more!
25th July 2012

Hi Dave and Merry Jo
Glad to have you along for the ride

Tot: 0.189s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 58; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb