Cruisy Cruise Conclusion


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Southampton
June 12th 2013
Published: June 29th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Dining TableDining TableDining Table

Our regular dining table group. Table 420, Deck 4, Strauss Resteraunt, Adventure of the Seas. 8pm seating. We spent each night here for a three course meal. Included in cruise ticket.
Geo: 50.8998, -1.39561

Finally our cruise reached its conclusion. Before disembarking back in Southampton, we had a full day cruising at sea. It was a pretty easy going day. A sleep in, followed by brunch at the Windjammer buffet. The food festival held in the Promenade was little to get excited about. More left overs and dog food than delicacies. We engaged in furious scrabble combat thereafter for the final time. Nat came close, but was still unable to beat me, and as usual was not happy about it. From scrabble, I had to rush to make it for the final football tournament. Brady turned up for a game, but to our dissappointment few others did. Usually theres enough for three teams of 5. Today, just one three on three match. It was tough conditions, a flat ball, rocking ship and high winds. With the game in the balance at 4-3, Brady accidentally decided enough was enough and booted the ball out of the court and off the ship. Game over. Some kid will get a nice surprise when the ball washes up on the shore in Holland.All that was left to do now was start to pack our things. We attended the 'Farewell Show' which featured a devestatingly unfunny comedian. We enjoyed a last meal, and said our goodbyes to our dining friends as our cruise came to an end.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Sting Ray TowelSting Ray Towel
Sting Ray Towel

With Nessie and smoky rrom Scotland and Bowes museum


Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0318s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb