Spring Break Adventures 2018


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Portsmouth
April 1st 2018
Published: April 1st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Friday March 30,2018

Awoke to rainy weather in Portsmouth,UK! I gave a hug to my Aunt&Uncle and said”Good Morning.” I patted their black Labrador named Cilla. After having a lovely breakfast and a wonderful cup of Earl Grey tea, I got dressed and ready for our day. “A Beastly,yucky and dreary day in Portsmouth!” Aunt Philippa,uncle Jeremy and I got excited to head to Waitrose and an Art Exhibit in a revamped Silo, about 30 minutes away. Waitrose is a wonderful and upscale british grocery store like Sainsbury. One of the few unique things is a DIY Scanner where you scan your grocery items, which is fun! We then headed back home to get lunch ready and relax a bit. Philippa and I took Cilla for a walk on their country road which was great because it had stopped raining . After lunch, we all drove towards the art exhibit in the early afternoon. As we drove off into the wild and adventurous countryside, it began to pour heavily! We got to the silo and found some Roosters with funny but colorful heads and feathers. The art exhibit was neat and showed a variety of local artists and their multimedia styles. Time to head back to Lower Chapters and to welcome :Sally who was driving up from Ipswich. We relaxed a bit before Sally arrived and it was raining .

We all gave Sally a big hug and caught up with our day and news with her. I was the sou-chef for our dinner and I was making a special kind of potatoes to go along with our fish dinner. Before we started prepping for dinner, the four of us played a few games of banana grams. It was a lot of fun! I made “Hasselback Potatoes” and they came out really well and very delicious. The whole meal was yummy and we had wonderful fruit for dessert. Talked for a bit and plans for the next day and then it was bedtime for all. Good Night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0604s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb