London and family


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
August 13th 2017
Published: August 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

off to Birminghamoff to Birminghamoff to Birmingham

Family fun day out
The holiday begins with family and what a beautiful family we have. So good to be with Emily, Sean and Oscar.

The weather is beautiful and we have a day of having breakfast somewhere and then off to the Farmers Market.

Beautiful produce at Queens Park market very Sunday. Artisan breads, salami's , free range meats and the cheese, mmmmm.

Had a day trip to Birmingham yesterday to meet up with Bron who came down from Shropshire. Lovely lunch at Carluccio's and preparing for our pasta fest in Italy.

It is such a lovely feeling to be sharing Emily, Sean's and Oscars home and feeling part of it all.

Heard from Hilltop Kennels and Cattery today that the girls have settled in well and that Mister Boo is running the show, so that makes us feel happier too.

Off to Elba, specifically Marciana Marina tomorrow and leaving here at 5am to catch our flight to Pisa from Stanstead airport.

So stay tuned for the next part of the trip. Jim and Claudia driving down from Switzerland on Saturday to be with us on Sunday.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

lunch at Carluccioslunch at Carluccios
lunch at Carluccios

Lunch with Bron and our little family


16th August 2017

Looking better already!
Wonderful to be blessed by family and the weather is smiling on you. What a great start to a very special holiday. Elba beckons...
16th August 2017

London fun
Looking lovely girls. Enjoy the trip to Elbe ❤️

Tot: 0.209s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb