London Express aka Jacks Bday adventure


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
June 19th 2017
Published: June 19th 2017
Edit Blog Post

What didn't we do today? Our day started with the tour group presenting Jack with a Star Wars Birthday card- signed by all 25 of us- very sweet! From there we went for a tour of the Tower of London where we got to see the Crown Jewels!! Those jewels make Todds business look like a joke, but who is judging? The Queen is a real show off! We then went on a boat cruise along the Thames, followed by a visit to Westminster Abbey where we attended Evensong which is the boys choir performance- amazing!! Then, we relaxed in St. James Park with a snack & headed downtown to Piccadilly Circus to Hamley's- a 5 story toy store for Jack to pick out a bday gift! It was not air conditioned, so the kids immediately knew that Wifi would be unlikely!! After that we headed home in the Tube to dinner & then back to the hotel! We are completely enamoured with the European breakfast & don't want to leave the table!! Forgot to mention we saw Mark Wahlberg last night getting out of a cab at the Transformers premiere in London! That's about it- love London!! Headed for Paris in the morning! Cheerio!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb