Coming To A Close...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
April 22nd 2017
Published: April 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Space ContraptionSpace ContraptionSpace Contraption

From the London Science Museum
Reanne M. is 15. She is shy, articulate, and has a beautiful smile. Her hobbies are sewing, gaming, listening to music and exploring. She hopes to become a nurse when she grows up. She enjoys eating crepes filled with strawberries, bananas and Nutella.

This day the trip was slowly coming to an end. Our huge group made up of four other small ones got split up and each went to a museum of their choosing. I went with six kids from our group to the science museum in London which held many exhibits including space exploration and old/newer technology.

With left over time from finishing the museum early our group went to go get food from new places. Mollie, Rachel, Johnathan and I went to go get crepes while Julia and Aislyn went across the street for breakfast. The crepe I had was one of the best things I had consumed in my time across the sea.

We returned back from our free time with extremely bad luck. Julia had dropped and cracked her phone while reaching for her pink crocodile toy and Mollie kept sitting in pigeon poop.

With the group from Eastend and another EF
MmmmmmMmmmmmMmmmmm

London Crepes were delicious. Mine was filled with banana, strawberries, and Nutella.
group we did not know, we all combined and went to one of London's famous attractions, Windsor castle. Queen Elizabeth herself was there at the same time!

The castle's interior was huge and absolutely beautiful. We were guided by listening auto devices which were explaining all the different paintings and rooms inside.
After exploring with castle we went to get ice cream with the Eastend group and sat on the very well-kept, green lawn enjoying the sun. Then we went to eat dinner with the other groups.

After dinner a little group of us went to go on a Harry Potter tour, around London at night, which had a great tour guide that us showing us places where Harry Potter was filmed and created. This little journey including many ways of transportation such as the tube, and a double decker bus.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Waiting...Waiting...
Waiting...

A group of people from our tour wait on the lawn outside of Windsor Castle post tour.
Harry Potter TourHarry Potter Tour
Harry Potter Tour

One of the places Harry Potter was filmed.
King's Cross Train StationKing's Cross Train Station
King's Cross Train Station

Our Harry Potter Tour ended here.


Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0789s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb