YEA BOY!! LONDON!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
December 17th 2008
Published: December 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

After we left the air port we found a wonderful luxury hotel called Radisson edwardian. It was one-hundred dollars per night. We had an amazing View of the Tower Bridge. The beds and service was very adequate of our needs. We still had the problem of Nicks bags and that is something that the hotel could not help us with unfortunately. The airport called as at our hotel the next day and said they had sent Nick's bag home instead of calling us and telling us to come pick it up. Poor Nick we had to buy everything that he needed for the trip. The things that missed most was his lucky pink hat, but he got over that and we bought a different one that was a good replacement for the moment.
We explored London and we saw the local stores and malls. The new mall called London mall was incredible! i am not much of a shopper but the design and look of the mall was amazing. The mall had marble floors, crystal chandeliers, champaign bar, it was huge! I'm surprised at the way the mall was organized. There was so many people in the mall. After the mall we went an ate at a restaurant called Carluccio's cafe.
The cafe was an interesting place to eat for me, because it was cheap and Italian. The food there was very good the only complaint that i would have is that the service was a little slow that day but the wait was well worth it. I had homemade ravioli stuffed with spinach, ricotta served with a side of traditional butter and sage. It was very good. Nick had the Penne Giardinirea, which is pasta with chili and some other ingredients. He ate it so fast i don't think he tasted the food. Mr. Livingston ate the claim and thought it could be better but it is just because he is picky about what he eats. For the most part the day was great it was about 60ºF and sunny.
By the time we were heading home we had seen thousands of people and lots of signs for the train stations and some fancy looking cars. We were all tired and ready for bed so we could enjoy the next day!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb