Week 38 - More Papparazzi


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
November 5th 2007
Published: April 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday 30th October

Today I went in to Leicester Square again for the première of Juno, but once I got in I found out Jennifer Garner wasn't to be showing up. I noticed there were a regular group of people who attended all the premières and I got talking to one guy Johnny, who, just in the last month or two had gotten photos of himself with Tom Cruise, Geoffrey Rush, Heather Graham, Judy Dench, Jamie Foxx, Kylie Minougue and Scarlett Johannson just to name a few! I can see how people become addicted to such pursuits.


Wednesday 31st October

Tonight, the annual National TV Awards was being held at the Royal Albert Hall in Knightsbridge. As it was on the way home from work, I dropped in for a look. There was still a few hours to go before the ceremony started but the crowd was already 4 deep at the barriers. It was even madder than the première yesterday with throngs of teenage girls testing the limits of their vocal cords upon sighting a soap star. It was quite cool (actually it was freezing) and I got some good photos of stars such as Dr Who - David Tennant, James May (Top Gear), Danii Minogue (Kylie's sister 😊), Sharon Osbourne, Jane Torvill and more Eastenders/ Coronation Street/ Holly Oaks cast than you could poke a stick at.


Sunday 4th November

Lazy weekend, highlight being a few drinks with Cambo and a couple of his work mates at a London Bridge pub.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

National TV AwardsNational TV Awards
National TV Awards

Some soap star over here.
The Shameless DudeThe Shameless Dude
The Shameless Dude

Royal Albert Hall in Knightsbridge
DanniiDannii
Dannii

She was so small I had to use a macro lens for this shot.
Dr WhoDr Who
Dr Who

David Tennant


Tot: 0.293s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 73; dbt: 0.0986s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb