[R] Flathunting


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
June 4th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We found somewhere to live on Sunday - just in time too as we couldn't stay at the hostel any longer. We are living in a place called Colliers Wood (about 30 mins from central London on the tube), which we found with the help of my friend Jess from primary and high school who is living in Morden (further South but within walking distance from us which is nice). We are living with 3 Polish people - 2 guys and a girl. They keep to themselves and speak in Polish all the time, but they seem nice enough. I have attached some photos of the house.

We didn't have access to the internet, so Jess helped us out by ringing people and setting up some appointments then showing us the places. We looked at about 4 places before finding this one, and it is sooo much better than anything else we looked at. One place was so gross we couldn't even go inside. Just the smell and swarm of flies outside the building was enough to put us off. Another place claimed it was 25 mins from central London on the tube, but it took us about 40 mins to get there, then the house was about another 15 mins walk from the station.

This place is nice and clean and our room is nice and sunny too. Its so good to have somewhere to live!




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.037s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0179s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb