Sunday in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Soho
September 17th 2012
Published: September 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone - Mummy got the blog back today :-) but not for long as we are off to the tower today so I am sure the kids will have lots of stories! Had a wonderful Sunday in London hanging with friends and seeing the sights. Got to have breakfast with Rachel, Morning tea with the Robson's and dinner with Alice, now that is a wonderful way to spend a day. Oh we also went to Buckinham Palace, Piccadilly circus, Hamley's toy store, London Eye and Southbank so not a bad day of sightseeing either. Funny thing happend on the way to meet the Robsons, organised to meet at Buckingham Palace at 11am (as you do) and arrived to find quite a large crowd - changing of the guard so that was also a nice little bonus. Oh well best be off for a HUGE day today. Feel soooooooo lucky to have amazing friends here that I only get to see so rarely but it is like we only saw each other last week, just wished they lived a little closer so I could see them more than by the years! Good photos for you to check out in this one!


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



18th September 2012

Exciting London
Its not the same when hats are part of the uniform Will, you have choice. Which did you like the brass or fur model? I think you 3 would have to dress more up market to get past the door of the Ritz or Savoy. I agree with you Ruth, Andrew would never make a convincing punk. Lucy that is a very sissy swordfight impression. I think by chance was probably the best way to see the changing of the guard you could have been waiting for ages and still miss a good view. Have a great day. Just put Coco to bed in a clean house.

Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb