The beautiful and noisy London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
April 9th 2010
Published: April 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

THE ENCHANTING CITY OF LONDON.
My not first trip but certainly the very first with my love. London is an enchanting place and not everytime you'll fall in love with a city. infact many people want to run away from the hustlen bustle of cities to some serene place. but london is the one you'll fall in love with.
London is a city where u'll find everyone bustling around. the rich,the busy, the funloving, students, families, single travellers, people from london, people from some town. you name them and you'll find them all here. city is famous for its attractions, london bridge, amazing and masive parks, london eye, theatre, multiculture and a variety of cusine.
me and yash started off early in the morning at 7 am from cardiff (wales) to make it to london by 11 am. we had a lil rough time during the journey as we were sleepy throughout. well, somehow made it to the place called victoria coach station. as i've been there before so i used my experience to navigate through the city and reach a train station nearby. (BTW no experience is required to that) we then headed towards a place called oxford circus. its a famous sqare where around you'll find famous brand name and loads of offices. well yash had an interview there and the reason of the visit was this. i waited for him siiitng in a corner with two coffees down in starbucks. then he came back with a weird expression on his face and said "oh..well...its was good..i guess.." lets see how good it was as result still awaited.
we then headed to the most famous square of london the piccadily circus. it is a place where you'll find amazing lights due the hoardings displayed and loads of people sitiing there in vain dont know wondering what. we then had our dinner in an indian restaurant. food was amazing and prices were amazing too...a big hole in the pocket...well as the day eneded and it was suppose to be jsut a day trip so headed back to coach station and hopped on a coach back to cardiff. that was all for a day. recommndation: underground journey, piccadily circus( still wondering why are square called circus), and amazing views.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



10th April 2010

I enjoyed your London post. It's a great city. My blog is looking for travel photos, stories, accommodation reviews, and food reviews. If you have the time and have some to share, email us at dirtyhippiesblog@gmail.com or check us out at dirty-hippies.blogspot.com Continued fun on your travels, Eric

Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.062s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb