cool


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
June 16th 2007
Published: June 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Here we are at Madame Tussards, what an amazing place! some of the figures were so life like you thought they were about to speak or start walking etc, very incredible and included a house of horror and a short dodgem ride through the history of london. Much more than we had anticipated and excellent. We had photos with loads of famous people, mitch in particular! We then went on to Westminster abbey. Indescribable! Very very amazing, although mitch was less impressed as his knowledge of the famous people there was more limited! We then had our final night in our flash london accommodation, sauna room but went without the supplied breakfast of cornflakes, toast with plastic jam in favour of a full cooked english breakfast, go the waistline! we are now reclining in Mordiford, Hereford home of the real english pub, tiny little skinny roadways, very ancient houses and what I had always imagined england to be like, staying at Dan's parents house which is itself 300 odd years old and just the most beautiful and relaxing place to be!
Mitch has spent the day like any typical teenager (almost) in a gorgeous countryside spot infront of Heather and Bens tv watching videos! and its all good!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb