1 sleep to go...........


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Kilburn
December 25th 2006
Published: December 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well here goes, its Xmas day and its one sleep before i set off on my journey.. Steve is already on his way, probably nearing Washing DC as i type this up. We had a great Christmas meal yesterday on the Eve of Christmas so Steve could set off this morning at some ungodly hour. Dad and i got up at 7 to take him to the airport - the roads were empty which made a real improvement and we were there and back alot quicker than expected and settling down to a cup of tea and presents (mum, dad and i) while Steve was knocking her first beer back in the pub!!
Anyway, the present giving was great, but then came the tearful goodbyes as Mum and Dad prepared to leave for Rayleigh. Its going to be a bit weird not seeing them for a few months, but i'm sure once on the road time is going to fly - its just the waiting bit..

I've finally packed and got things in some sort of (semi) order.. so now its time to head round to Chris and Kerry's, give her my dress to take over for the wedding for me, have a couple drinks with everyone and then head back home! Am shattered!!

Anyhow, lets see how this blog thing goes, not sure if i'm going to be any good at it, but better to give it a go than not at all..

Merry Christmas everyone.
Lots of love
Kirst
xx

Advertisement



27th December 2006

Hooray!
Hey Kirst, Merry Christmas! Good luck on your travels - may they be safe, fun and adventurous! Keep up the blog - I love reading them!!xx
3rd January 2007

Happy New Year
Happy New Year Kirsty!!!! Hope your trip is going well xx

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0587s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb