Plans


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Chelsea
October 10th 2013
Published: October 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys hope alls well, a lot seems to be happening back home at the moment. Very sad about Uncle Robbie R.I.P, hope gma's holding up!. Scary about granddads fall! hope he's healing well. Beautiful Darcy was born, i want cuddles and kisses!, its all go ae.

We have made a few new plans for the next few months. We are moving on from London and heading to Ireland. We are signed up to do a Shamrocker bus tour around Ireland for 7 days- It is the (All Ireland Rocker) if you want to have a look. Highlights are *Blatney stone * galway, city of tribes *the mighty cliffs of Moher * the Gaelic speaking Isle of Inis Mor * Derry, city of culture 2013 * the giants causeway *Carrick-a-rede rope bridge *the stories behind the troubles in north Ireland (which will be interesting).

After 7 days of that, we will stay in a hostel for a few nights then go stay with the ralleys of 5 nights in Newry.

We head back to London for three nights (stay with friends of ours Baz & B). Then head off to Vietnam and Thailand (just waiting on prices/ quotes etc). Once we have back packed round for a bit we will stop in Brissy then end in perth and stay with Lucy over Xmas and New Years and try and find jobs ( as we can both work there).

So that's the plan for now haha there will probably be a new update before you know it, you know us!.

Chat soon

"innit" - new saying

Advertisement



Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 15; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0845s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb