travel to london


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Camden Town
March 23rd 2012
Published: March 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

<span><span>In London you can visit plenty of things whithout<span> having to spend any pounds. Most of the museums and art galleries are free. You can see the gards in front of<span> Buckinghame Palace with their traditional red coat and their bear skins hat. The ceremony of the changing of the gards is very impressive. To see that ceremony you have to be at Buckingham Palace for 11<sup style="font-size: 0.83em; vertical-align: super;">tho’clock but be careful the ceremony don’t takes place every day !

<span><span>

You also have many popular districts like Camden town with the famous Camden Lock Market, an enormous market where you can found everything ! It looks like an amusement park, the shops are so funny and there are there are extravert people like I have ever seen !

<span>The atmosphere is so excited, you have people who play music and you can eat delicious fish’n’chips. There is an other place which look like Camden Market, it calls Portobello Market, it’s almost the same but less extravert.

<span>

Advertisement



Tot: 0.233s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb