A little late, I know!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Bayswater
July 22nd 2007
Published: July 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

I finally get the chance to put some pics up! (After i'm already home...funny, right?) Haha oh well. I guess it's better than never!! Well....

London was amazing... our days were jam packed though. We saw the city the first day, and from then on we went on tours every morning/afternoon. Most of them were so much fun though!! We saw Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Stonehenge, Bathe, Shakespere's house in Statford upon Avon, Windsor Castle (where the queen really lives), and one night we went on a Jack the Ripper tour. (it was seriously soo cool!!!) We went to all the places where his murder victims were found. It was crazy seeing all the crime scenes where the biggest unsolved murders of all times happened. (a little on the creepy side though) Then, we took a ferry across the English Channel. It was a really ride, but it was so awesome!! It was like a cruise ship, and we had it all to ourselves!! Then....

Paris was an adventure! We went on a tour of the city the first day and saw Notre Dam and the Louvre on the second. The adventures started on our last night. I guess everyone was just getting sick of each other because during the day tour we all got in a huge scuffle with the lady teacher that took us. That had sort of blown over by dinner time, where we decided we would spend our last night in the grass under the Eiffel Tower. We took a train over there, and right when we got there we realized we were missing someone! (my friend Kasey!!) We were all having emotional breakdowns because we lost her in PARIS of all places! Luckily, Mr. Rudy went looking for her and she had waited in the train station for us to come find her! We were all so relieved and still in a daze of the whole day's events at that point. We called a taxi around 2:00 a.m. to take us back to the hotel. Somehow Mrs.Griffin had left her purse (with everyone's passports) in the taxi!! Let me remind you that our flight was scheduled to leave two hours later!! Somehow three of us (including me) had forgotten to give her ours. The three of us flew back on schedule and the poor other five are STILL IN PARIS!?!? i really did get lucky!!!

All in all, the trip was great! Needless to say, I'm so glad I got home safe and on time!!! I'm also so glad i am lucky enough to have opportunities to see things like this!!! Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen!!! I love you all!! And missed you bunches and bunches!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



22nd July 2007

sister bear....
Woohoo sounds like you guys had a nutty trip....but nice pics sis! i do have to say its too bad we couldn't have met up in Paris because I felt a little overwhelmed there for sure. We should do our next trip together!!

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb