Cotswold State of Mind


Advertisement
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 10: Mon, May 7th

After the fantastic breakfast at our great B&B, we jumped in our car to drive the short distance to Stow-on-the-Wold (one of the most popular Cotswold towns). But today was a Bank Holiday, and there was some kind of Equestrian thing going on. So, Stow was sooo crowded! We couldn’t find anyplace to park, and the streets were jammed full of cars and people. So, we just drove back to Broadway.

We then walked, out of Broadway, about a mile of “The Cotswold Way.” It did start to sprinkle a little (first day of rain). The scenery was great, all green fields over gently rolling hills with adorable towns scattered around. After walking back into Broadway, we shopped around the local farmers market. I bought some amazing fudge, omg, sooo good!
We then went back to our B&B and crashed for a nap. Later in the evening we went for a scenic drive through the Cotswolds. I had plans to stop in Chipping Campden and Moreton-on-the-Marsh, but we didn’t end of stopping anywhere. We did end up driving through Cheltenham and Winchcombe, though.

Tim: Where are we headed?
Haydee: We’re just taking a
The Cotswolds
scenic drive…checking out the countryside.
Tim: Oh, ok….You know I can’t see any of it right.
Haydee: Oh Sorry, I hadn’t even thought about that.

Poor Tim had to keep his eyes on the road, and we were always stuck behind a large truck. So, we headed back to Broadway, walked around the town some more and just relaxed.






Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



23rd May 2007

wierdo
Your obsessed with sheep! do you still have the sheep pj's?

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb